We Work With LAW FIRMS WHO WANT to market their business but don’t have the time, EXPERTISE OR staff to do it themselves.
At Brand Accelerator We Become Your Marketing Team!
You’re a lawyer, not a marketer. Every hour you spend updating your website, designing ads and working on your SEO is time you aren’t billing your clients. That means lost money. So leave the marketing to the experts.
Our team of legal marketing specialists will help you create a marketing plan which will be your road map to growth and lead generation. Then we’ll execute the strategy by handling the day-to-day marketing activities including writing content, posting to social media, creating email marketing, videos and more.
Marketing Director vs Brand Accelerator?
In today’s world the marketing function is so varied that no one person has all the skill sets needed to perform this job at a high level. That’s because no one person has the time or talent to create strategy, build websites, shoot video, buy media, write blogs, post to social media, review analytics, etc. That’s why we offer you an entire team.
Best of all, our services are typically half the price of hiring a full time marketing director.
Why trust your law firm marketing to Brand Accelerator?
Our team of legal marketing specialists possess decades of professional services expertise. We know state ethical guidelines, understand the importance of client confidentiality, honor your legal authority, and respect the value of your time. The business objective of each legal marketing activity is to build trust with your audience, which requires time and a plan. We transform your exceptional skills into a story that attracts your ideal client.
OUR LEGAL MARKETING SERVICES INCLUDE:
· Brand Strategy
· Marketing Plans
· Development and Promotion of Seminars
· SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
· Website Development – more than just an online brochure
· Email marketing
· Media planning and buying for radio, TV, print, billboard, digital
· Content writing: web site, blogs, article submissions
· Graphic design for brochures, flyers, business cards, sponsorships, etc.
· Public Relations
· Social Media Management
· Photography & Video
· Submission for recognition and online directories (Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Chambers & Partners)
· Marketing deliverables, such as proposals and professional profiles